Over the past several years, as I’ve been building my coaching and consulting business, I’ve received a lot of feedback from teams who, for one reason or another, were not in a position to take advantage of a full-scale engagement with me. Maybe it was a budget concern or maybe it was a team or leadership maturity concern. Regardless, I would leave these discussions with a sense that there was something I could have done to help.
In 2018, I’d like to try and remedy this. I’ve started to offer Office Hours. These, 60 minute remote sessions can be scheduled at your convenience and can be structured in the way that best meets your needs. In the sign-up form I provide the ability to send me some links to review in advance and an opportunity to give me context for our discussion.
For example, we can cover things like:
- How to get a team unstuck during an experiment or learning cycle
- How to convert the insight gained from an experiment into data leadership will pay attention to
- How to structure a specific client engagement
- How to plan and build a responsive, agile product roadmap
- How to manage a team, or set of teams, working to implement build/measure/learn into their way of working
- How to think through increasing collaboration between product management, design and engineering
- How Lean, Agile and Design Thinking can work more effectively inside your organization
- Or any other topic you may have that’s keeping your team(s) from moving forward at their fullest potential
These hour-long video conference sessions have a low, one-time cost and you have the option to add as many as you need. They can also serve as a great way to test the waters with me as an outside consultant and to build a business case for a larger engagement.
Schedule your office hours with me here.
P.S. — If you explore this option and decide NOT to schedule a session, will you let me know why? I’m always trying to learn how to improve what I do and how I offer it and this type of feedback goes a long way. Thank you.