- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: How to use OKRs for your personal and career development with Natalija Hellesoe and Jeff Gothelf
January 27, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
OKRs as a concept to set aspirational qualitative goals (objectives) and measure whether you’ve achieved the goal through observable behavior change in the people who use your service (key results) helps many companies these days to create strong focus, foster better alignment or drive value-creation – but the concept of OKRs can also be leveraged beyond organizations!
In this webinar Jeff and Natalija will share their experiences, examples and good practices on how to apply the concept of OKRs for your personal and career development.
What we will cover:
– how to look at what you do, what you have to offer, your skills, experience and expertise as a product you are trying to sell
– how to change the measure of your success from doing an activity to seeing other people change their behavior
– how a pragmatic approach to OKRs can be a powerful way to set goals for yourself and take your development to the next level
– how to use OKRs for personal development inside and outside of organizations
– Lessons learned from using OKRs for career and personal development
After a brief presentation we would love to discuss your questions!
We are looking forward to exploring the opportunities of OKRs as a powerful way to set personal goals with you!
OKR expert Natalija Hellesoe is a trainer, coach, and chance taker. She supports companies wanting to increase focus, autonomy, and value creation to identify and prioritize their challenges, set valuable goals and continuously improve. Natalija has been working within People Development and Transformation since 2010 before starting her own business offering an entire ecosystem of training and coaching focusing on Leadership & Responsibility, OKRs and Remote Collaboration and Learning. Her work is shaped by living in and working with many different countries, cultures, and customers and changing perspectives to redefine what is possible. As the founder of okrs-at-the-center.com, she strives to create a collaborative platform, in which OKR practitioners inside and outside of companies can explore the possibilities of developing organizations with OKRs at the heart of their transformation. In 2020, she published the practical book OKRs at the center: How to drive change with goals and create the organization you want.