There are many videos, podcasts and other recordings freely available online where I share thoughts, conversations and presentations on the topics of business agility, digital transformation, product management and user-centric product development. I’ve put together link shortcuts below to help you easily find these lists and a specific video or podcast. I will update this list as new recordings become available.
- An ongoing list of all podcasts I’ve been a guest on and a link to listen to them on Spotify
- Every video that I appear in on YouTube — this includes recordings of conference talks, keynotes, interviews and short videos I’ve created myself
- Not to be left out, here’s every video I appear in on Vimeo — this will include conference videos from Mind The Product, Webstock and other great events.
- Sense & Respond Press has a YouTube channel where I interview our authors and they give presentations about their areas of expertise
- My Amazon author page is here if you want to see all versions of everything I’ve published with them or sell there
- Over the year I’ve done a lot of work with UIE, a fabulous UX consultancy in Boston. My videos and webinars with them can be found here.
- Audio recordings of my books can be found here.
- If you are looking for bio and headshots, they’re here
I’ll keep updating this list as new materials come online.
2 thoughts on “Media”
I am a freelance journalist who writes two columns for the Globe and Mail, Canada’s national newspaper, which offer the latest ideas and tips for managers. I saw your Harvard Business Review article, can’t find a publicist or publisher, so am approaching you for a review copy to understand the method better and potentially write on it. By the way, the connect with you link on the page about the book didn’t do anything on my Firefox browser — may not be working.
Thanks Harvey! Button is fixed and should you need anything just reach out to me at email@example.com. Thank you!