There are many videos, podcasts and other recordings freely available online where I share thoughts, conversations and presentations on the topics of business agility, digital transformation, product management and user-centric product development. I’ve put together link shortcuts below to help you easily find these lists and a specific video or podcast. I will update this list as new recordings become available.
- An ongoing list of all podcasts I’ve been a guest on and a link to listen to them on Spotify
- Every video that I appear in on YouTube — this includes recordings of conference talks, keynotes, interviews and short videos I’ve created myself
- Not to be left out, here’s every video I appear in on Vimeo — this will include conference videos from Mind The Product, Webstock and other great events.
- Sense & Respond Press has a YouTube channel where I interview our authors and they give presentations about their areas of expertise
- My Amazon author page is here if you want to see all versions of everything I’ve published with them or sell there
- Over the year I’ve done a lot of work with UIE, a fabulous UX consultancy in Boston. My videos and webinars with them can be found here.
- Audio recordings of my books can be found here.
- If you are looking for bio and headshots, they’re here
I’ll keep updating this list as new materials come online.