It is with great excitement that I announce the launch of the Lean UX book. We’ve talked about it for a long time (close to 18 months) and it’s finally a reality. Read this book! It will cover:
- how to frame design problems in terms of assumptions and hypotheses
- how to build and run collaborative, cross-functional teams
- how to make Agile and UX work together
- how to bring design to a broader portion of your organization
- how to make better, more successful products
And then, after you read it, please review the book on Amazon.
Huge thanks to my co-author Josh Seiden for taking on this project with me.
Let me know what you think.
And here is a great review of the Lean UX book by Kevin Kauzlaric – The Best Business Books for Entrepreneurs.
One thought on “The Lean UX Book is now available!”
I am about half way through the book and really enjoying it. I am finding some of the figures hard to see in the printed version. It would be great to be able to see color versions of the figures on the book website.
Comments are closed.