It is with great excitement that I announce the launch of the Lean UX book. We’ve talked about it for a long time (close to 18 months) and it’s finally a reality. Read this book! It will cover:
- how to frame design problems in terms of assumptions and hypotheses
- how to build and run collaborative, cross-functional teams
- how to make Agile and UX work together
- how to bring design to a broader portion of your organization
- how to make better, more successful products
And then, after you read it, please review the book on Amazon.
Huge thanks to my co-author Josh Seiden for taking on this project with me.
Let me know what you think.
And here is a great review of the Lean UX book by Kevin Kauzlaric – The Best Business Books for Entrepreneurs.