Two years ago, Josh Seiden, Vicky Olsen and I launched Sense & Respond Press. It was and continues to be a way to bring forward the latest ideas in digital transformation, business agility, product management and design from well-known as well as first time authors. It turns out though, that books can provide only some of the value our authors have to share.
A year ago, Josh and I were in Australia together for a conference. We ran our quarterly Press retrospective there. It was a walking retrospective this time (give it a try!) as we walked from Bondi Beach to Bronte Beach in Sydney.
We were discussing ways we could increase the exposure of the books we’d already published and the ones yet to come. We realized that books were just one channel for this content and that our authors, all talented presenters and facilitators, could offer their content in other ways a well.
Introducing Innovation Days
Innovation Days is a 6-month speaker series offered by Sense & Respond Press. Our goals are twofold:
- Ensure your teams are always up to date on the latest trends, topics and techniques in product management, digital transformation and business agility
- Make it as easy as possible for you to bring in external experts to your teams
Here’s how it works:
- Once a month, for 6 months, one of our experts shows up at your office for a 1-day session
- They deliver a 3-part engagement: all-hands keynote, leadership session, half day tactical workshop
- They cover their topic of expertise ranging from experiment design, to innovation, to product leadership to dev ops and everything in between
- We plan and schedule everything in advance
- You deal only with us
- We invoice you one time for the entire series
We’ve put together a truly incredible roster of experts. These talented, experienced practitioners have worked with the highest levels of government, business and education. A few highlights include:
- Janice Fraser
- Hope Gurion
- David J Bland
- Steve Portigal
- Ron Williams
- Lisa Welchman
- Audrey Crane
- ….and many others
If you’re in a position where the professional development of your team is a key concern or you think your organization could benefit from this speaker series, drop us a note about Innovation Days. We’d love to hear from you and discuss this in further detail.